Terms & Conditions
May we ask a favor? Please read these terms and conditions before using this website.
To avoid any hard feelings in the future, we provide our terms and conditions in advance for your use and knowledge. We will do our best to explain our terms and conditions in a simple manner, using plain English whenever possible.
Welcome to AdvantagePrintingOnline.com. This website is provided by Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs as a service to our customers. Please review the basic rules that govern your use of this website. These rules are also referred to as terms and conditions, and you should be aware that your use of the website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Every online printing firm has terms and conditions similar to ours, but you'll notice a big difference between us and them – our terms and conditions haven't been written by a team of corporate attorneys. There are no hidden gotchas here. It is our earnest desire to make it as easy as possible to do business with our printing firm.
Section A of our terms and conditions will specifically cover "orders placed" with AdvantagePrintingOnline.com, while Section B applies to "general" terms and conditions of doing business with Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs.
SECTION A - Terms and Conditions for Ordering Printing
The Acme Printing Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand 100% behind our products and services. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please call our customer service team by phone at 904-737-1613 within 30 days from the date that you receive your order, and we will happily reprint part or all of your order, depending on the situation.
Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs is wholly committed to our customers' satisfaction, and we continually strive to provide printing that reflects a craftsman's touch. We do everything possible to ensure the highest printing quality, accurate color reproduction, precise cutting and on-time delivery. However, there are certain circumstances or issues that are beyond our control and are not covered by our guarantee. Here is a list of things that can go wrong that we cannot be responsible for:
- Typos on customer-submitted art. This includes spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors that were made by the customer.
- Ordering an incorrect quantity. We are not responsible when you accidentally order too much or too little, order the wrong size, choose the wrong type, or order the wrong product.
- Damages to printed products or services that occur after delivery to the customer.
- Design errors that have been submitted in a customer's artwork file.
- Mistakes that occur when the file layout has incorrect information about custom services like folding, three-hole drilling, scoring, or die-cutting.
- Color selection errors, design errors, or inferior-quality resolution files that have been submitted by the customer.
- Shipping charges that occur because of an incorrect shipping address or other shipping-related errors caused by the customer.
We urge you to carefully spend a few moments proofing and double-checking your designs carefully. It probably sounds kind of obvious, but the least costly time to fix a mistake is before you place your order.
This guarantee is also subject to a few other terms and conditions:
- Our reprint guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. However, we will reprint orders damaged or lost by UPS that are not covered by their reimbursement policies.
- We ask that your original order be returned, at our cost, before we begin reprinting.
- We are not responsible or liable for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business that are caused by printing materials which are defective or incomplete or which you received later than the estimated due date. This guarantee is limited (only) to reprinting of the original order quantity. In no event shall our liability to you for any reason exceed the amount actually paid to us, if any, for or through the use of this website.
- Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs is not liable for U.S. Postal Service of FedEx mistakes, loss, or delayed delivery times.
- The prices for goods and services shown on this website are in US dollars ($USD), unless otherwise noted.
- If a visitor to this site submits a request to purchase printing products or services, the visitor has become a user of this site, and the user agrees that all charges, taxes, and shipping fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or paid by the user with a pre-approved payment method.
- Once an order for printing has been approved by the customer and "sent" to the site, no changes are allowed in the deadline times, the artwork files, or the job specifications. After an order for printing has been sent via the website, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of the order, unless otherwise noted. In some cases, the refund may be issued to the customer if no work has been started by Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs. We will only consider these types of refunds when you personally take responsibility to notify us by phone during normal working hours that are posted elsewhere on the site.
All requests to purchase printing must be submitted with a mutually approved and agreed upon payment method. If you have any questions on payment plans, please call us at your earliest convenience.
Approved methods for payment include, but are not limited to, any of the following methods.
- Credit card or debit card. This is how most of our customers pay us. We use a very secure server that encrypts your payment data so that only our computers can decode and understand it. Credit card payments are very safe with us.
- Payment by check. We accept the business checks, but we may ask you to mail us a check before we begin to process your work.
- Open accounts. We do accept open accounts at our printing firm for government and educational institutions and for pre-approved local and regional businesses who spend over $5,000.00 per year on printing. If you would like details about how to open an account at our firm, please call us in advance of placing your order. Typically, the time to approve a new account is 20 days, depending on how quickly we receive responses from your references. Please call us for details, payment options and terms available to you.
SALES TAX POLICY
Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs is required to collect state sales tax on all printing purchases shipped to Florida, where we are required to pay sales tax. If your organization has a sales tax exemption, please understand that it is your responsibility to supply us with written copies of your sales tax exemption form (DR-13) before your order is shipped.
The prepress department at Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs inspects most artwork files before printing, but you are still 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files. We encourage you to take a few moments and carefully inspect and proofread your files before submitting them to our website. Finally, if your product will mail, we would remind you that the postal and mailing regulations from the United States Postal Service are subject to change, and it is your sole responsibility to submit artwork that complies with the current mailing guidelines provided by the USPS.
We allow customers to pick up completed jobs at our firm. However, please call before visiting, so we can have everything ready to go for you.
Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs also delivers jobs locally. If you would like us to deliver your job, please add one extra day to the timeline of the project
All other shipping is done via FedEx, where we provide next-day delivery, three-day delivery, and standard ground delivery.
EDITING, DELETING, OR MODIFICATION OF THIS WEBSITE
We reserve the right, for any reason, to edit this website. That means, without advance notice, we may suspend, discontinue, edit, or delete current offers, documents, information, products, services, or any other content appearing in this website.
We are a locally owned company that does business regionally and nationally. If you are a locally owned neighboring business and find yourself in a "printing crisis," we urge you to simply pick up the phone and give us a call. We will do everything we can to help you solve your problem quickly and at a reasonable cost. Every customer is important to us, but sometimes we are able to do extraordinary things for our neighboring local businesses because of time and distance advantages. We often work early or late or weekends to hit important deadlines. Please call us, we can help.
SECTION B - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
This website is protected by copyright laws. The graphic design, content, and images on this website may not be reproduced, published displayed, or reproduced in any way, in whole or in part. This website is considered the intellectual property of
Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs, and we respectfully ask that you not copy, transmit, distribute, or create a derivative work based upon the content and materials of this website.
This website contains a lot of content, ideas, tips, and articles related to printing, graphic arts, and marketing. This content is also subject to the US Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code, and may not be copied for use in your publications or newsletters without prior written consent of Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs. If you are a customer of
Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs and would like permission to use one of our articles in your company publication, please call us, and we would be happy to consider giving you permission to do so, as long as you would be willing to credit your source (Advantage Printing, Laminating & Signs).
Okay, this is kind of an odd one, but if you use this website to submit orders for a third-party, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of the information provided in connection with such use. In other words, if a mistake is made, on behalf of a third-party, it is not our liability; it is yours. In addition, it is your responsibility to inform the third-party of all terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of their printed products or services. You, as the user of this site, agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from, and against, any and all losses, liabilities, and lawsuits related to the third-party as a result of you using this site on their behalf. You, as the user, are directly responsible for any requests submitted and the related costs, fees, and performance obligations.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any part of this site at any time, without notice, and without reason.
Advantage Printing, Laminating and Signs is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to requests for information or problems with an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you.
The terms and conditions listed here supersede any prior understanding or agreement (whether oral or written) regarding the subjects related to printing products and services that are presented on this website. If any provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or nullified.